Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Speaking Updates: UNT to be Rescheduled; A&M Commerce Was a Delight

A&M Commerce Pro-Life Lions 

Hi, All!

Just a quick note to let you know that the talk I was to give at the University of North Texas in Denton on March 12 will be rescheduled. It turns out that it was scheduled during spring break. I'll post the new date and details when I get them.

I had a great time talking to the fabulous pro-life group at A&M Commerce last week. It was cold, the students were busy and exhausted from preparing for exams, yet they came and were engaged. I enjoyed so much being with them. They asked poignant, insightful questions and show a genuine love for and desire to protect all life. Thanks to you all for hosting me and for your kind gift which I continue to enjoy!  Keep being bright lights in this often dark world. 


My thoughtful gift from the A&M Commerce Pro-Life Lions 
That's all for now.


Thanks for reading!